HUNT Team 45 Carbon Wide Tubular Rim
ULTIMATE ROAD RACE TUBULAR OPTION, DESIGNED FOR CANYON DHB P/B BLOOR HOMES (UCI CONTINENTAL) PRO TEAM
45 DEEP | 25 WIDE | 425G
High-performance technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and seriously wide yet lightweight carbon rim with an aero-rounded profile for excellent handling and speed. Basalt ceramic fibre brake-track excellent braking on even the longest descents. The rim dimension is wide at 25mm which creates a great tyre profile giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
High TG (glass transition temperature) resin provides extremely reliable braking and durability for longer descents. We lab test all our rims to very high braking temp (200 C) to push their limits. The high temp resins used for our Griptec Braking surfaces and rims are designed and perform to extremely high levels of braking heat build-up. We also ride test our rim brake wheels in the Alps to ensure the wheels are put through their paces on long, steep and fast descents.
- Tubular Team rim for tubular tyres, not suitable for normal clincher or tubeless tyres.
- One layer of HUNT BlackShield tubeless rim tape fitted
- Toray T700/T800 unidirectional and 3K weave carbon-fibre with 3K weave bed and spoke areas.
- 25mm outer width ideal for 23-33mm road and cyclo-cross tyre widths.
- 45mm deep super wide rounded aero section.
- Griptec basalt ceramic fibre brake-track
- Matt black base finished with gloss black and white contrasting graphics.
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
- ERD 559mm
- Front - Radial
- Rear - Cross 2
- Recommended spoke tension:
- Front - 105-120 kgf
- Rear - 115-130 kgf