HUNT Aero Light Disc Rim
The ‘Hunt’ for a super-light aero disc rim
28 DEEP | 22 WIDE Ext | 17 Wide Int | 430G
High-performance technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and lightweight 6061-T6 heat-treated rim features Micro-peened finish strengthens the rim even further. The rim profile is aero-rounded and true disc specific which allows higher-strength to weight as no reinforcement is required for a braking surface, it also looks stunning. The rim dimensions are wide at 22mm (17mm internal) which creates a great tyre profile with wider 23-45mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
At HUNT, we enjoy the puncture resistance and grip benefits of tubeless on our every-day rides so we wanted to allow you the same option, but of course, all our tubeless-ready wheels are also designed to work perfectly with clincher tyres and inner tubes.
H-Lock tubeless-ready rim bed profile. H-Lock is our tubeless-ready rim bed profile with up-kicks to the shoulders of the tubeless steps which help to create a great rim-well seal for first installation and easy sealing of tubeless tyres. The H-Lock profile also locks the beads in place more securely once seated. This is especially important when running lower pressures off-road.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless rim tape offered separately.
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- 22mm outer and 17mm inner width ideal for 23-45mm tyre widths
- Rounded 28mm deep aero profile
- Micro-peened black finish strengthens the surface even further.
- Laser-etched graphics for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
- ERD 579.5mm
- Front - Cross 2
- Rear - Cross 2
- Recommended spoke tension:
- Front/Rear - 115-130 kgf