The ‘Hunt’ for a super-light aero road rim-brake rim
27 DEEP | 23 WIDE Ext | 18 Wide Int | 485G
A road rim that is responsive, aero and incredibly light.
Hit the long climbs fast, push out of the saddle, attack the corners and lead the club-run pack on the flat. If these are your aims then the incredibly light Hunt Race Season Aero rim is designed specifically to maximize your riding performance.
High-performance technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and super-lightweight 6061-T6 heat-treated rim features an aero rounded profile 27mm deep and wide at 23mm (18mm internal) for a great tyre profile with wider 25-32mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless rim tape offered separately.
- 6061-T6 super-light heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- 23mm outer and 18mm inner width ideal for 23-34mm tyre widths
- 27mm deep rounded aero section
- Precision machined rim brake track
- Matt black anodized finish with matt white heated decals for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 100psi when used with 25-28mm tyres. Maximum tyre pressures for other tyre sizes: 30mm - 32mm do not exceed 70psi, 33mm do not exceed 50psi, 35-45mm do not exceed 45psi, 45-50mm do not exceed 40psi. 100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre. Click here to listen to a podcast exploring the science of why lower pressures were found to be faster by pro teams.
- ERD 591mm
- Front - Radial
- Rear - Cross 2
- Recommended spoke tension:
- Front - 105-120 kgf
- Rear - 120-135 kgf