For bib shorts, we decided to go with one of the most trusted options available. Designed in collaboration with Castelli’s most popular Bib-Shorts, the Hunt Castelli Free Aero Race Bibs are designed to feature the best combination of comfort and aerodynamics possible. From hour-of-power efforts to 6-hour days in the saddle, the “Progetto” chamois increases airflow for even greater comfort. Flat-lie bib strap construction gives minimal coverage and maximum support for increased aerodynamics.
It has women’s-specific fit, women’s-specific bibs and front construction, and our women’s Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad. Our test crew has naturally included some nonracers, and the first thing they comment on is the extreme comfort. These will be your go-to shorts even when you don’t have a number pinned on your jersey.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Carré engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Women’s-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for even greater comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Weight: 149g