HUNT 35 Carbon Gravel Disc X-Wide Rim
THE LAST WORD IN SERIOUSLY FAST RIDING ACROSS TOUGH GRAVEL. OPTIMISED FOR WIDE TYRES ABOVE 35C, TO HIT THE ROUGH STUFF WITH CONFIDENCE.
35 DEEP | 30 WIDE EXT | 23 WIDE INT | 420G
Disc specific high-performance rim technology that will deliver you to the finish every time. A strong and super-lightweight hooked rim featuring unidirectional T24/30 carbon fibre with 3K weave re-enforced spoke holes. The seriously wide aero-rounded profile delivers excellent handling and speed. The evolution of disc brake specific construction has allowed massive weight savings over equivalent rim brake-rims. The removal of braking forces on the rim allows a strong but very light rim to be designed that can focus on it's primary roles of supporting the tyre and spoke forces. The 35 Carbon Gravel Disc X-Wide specific rim's smooth rounded disc specific side wall also looks stunning of course. The rim dimensions are extremely wide at 30mm (23mm internal) which creates a great tyre profile with wider 35-50mm tyres, giving excellent grip and lower rolling resistance.
V:Absorbe resin reduces vibration and massively improves impact resistance. Disc brake rims are obviously not required to handle the high temperatures induced by prolonged rim braking. We have made the most of this and used our new V:Absorbe resin blend in the carbon pre-preg which cures at a lower temperature. Lower temperature resins are less brittle meaning they have greater resistance to impacts and dampen vibration more effectively.
- Tubeless-ready – hooked rim designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless rim tape offered separately.
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- Unidirectional T24/30 carbon fibre with 3K weave re-enforced spoke holes
- 30mm outer and 23mm inner width ideal for 35mm+ tyre widths
- 35mm depth
- Matt black base finished with matt white contrasting graphics.
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 5 bar / 72.5psi. Please do not exceed this pressure or the maximum pressure stated on your tyre, whichever is lowest.
- ERD 568.2mm
- Front - Cross 2
- Rear - Cross 2
- Recommended Spoke Tension:
- Front - 115-130 kgf
- Rear - 110-125 kgf